Deck Cleaning

Chlorine bleach destroys wood. Use something like Oxy Clean instead.

Reply to
Tony

Chlorine bleach destroys wood. Use something like Oxy Clean instead.

Reply to
Tony

Oh, that's where you went wrong. Little girls don't have a "dick".

Reply to
Oren

Ive been using it for 30 years on the same deck, my deck, Ive used it for 20 years professionaly before painting, Sodium Hypochlorate is the active ingrediant in alot of deck cleaners, its the same dam stuff you put in your laundry that everybody has been using since before you were born, of course Oxt Clean will say its 'the wrong thing to do" Wake up it isnt going to hurt your deck, or your yellow shorts.

Reply to
ransley

What kind of retard oxyclean pitch man are you, moron.

Reply to
ransley

quoted text -

Google "sodium hypochlorite decks" or something similar.

Reply to
Tony

I assume you are talking about Sodium Hypochlorite and not Sodium Hypochlorate. Google is your friend, check it out.

Reply to
Tony