Danze faucets???

Been recommended (since it's the line they carry) by local distributor

-- never heard of them before, turns out they're relatively new (2000 in US according to web site).

Appears use ceramic cartridges and have the lifetime warranty against defects but not the Moen replacement cartridge supplied; you buy repair parts if needed.

Question is does anybody here have any experience/know anything about them? Significantly less expensive than Moen for similar styles, how do they compare in use and for longevity? Of course, w/ only 6-7years of history, can't have more than that which is a negative unless there's really good success and reports to date...

Reply to
dpb

I had them in my washroom and kitchen. The hot water (furnace coil) over a period of 1 year melted the plastic area where the handle is seated. IMO they are crap and you get what you pay for. I returned them for a full refund and bought the Moen faucets - excellent as usual. Replacements parts at 2 outlets near me were out of stock for the part in question which led me to beleive it's a common problem. Lowering the water temp was not an option but has not affected the Moen.

Reply to
robson