Dam mice

Poison can kill the pretty little kitty the nice old lady in 3C has by her pet eating the poisoned mouse before it dies. I'd feel bad if I caused that. Plus, you get a nice fat rat or pack rat, and it dies in the walls space in your bedroom, you have either eight weeks smell of death, or the equivalent of 8 weeks pay for someone to come locate it, and rip it out of the walls. With the water trap, the mouse carcass is disposable, and it doesn't kill the little kitty in 3C.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Mice can get through a hole the size of a dime. It takes a pretty good builder or maintenance guy to keep holes that big closed all the time.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

spelt the english way). If you had of read the post correctly u would

not of jumped to the assumption of me not working i quote " when u

have 2 be up

incorrectly thinking i do not work........"it will improve your

job prospects considerably"

Don't worry about Stormy. He's fast to correct everyone on English, yet his Bible reading skills are suspect. Ignore him. Anyone who can't grasp the concept of not top posting is no one to even include in the discussion.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

spelt the english way.(spelt, spelt the english way). If you had of read the post correctly u[3] would not of[4] jumped to the assumption of me not working i[5]

quote "[6] when u[7] have 2[8] be up

my response to you incorrectly thinking i[11] do not work........"[12]it will improve your job prospects considerably"

  1. Needs a period.
  2. Needs capitalization.
  3. The word is spelled "you".
  4. Should be "have".
  5. Wrong. I didn't jump to conclusion or make assumption. I read that you are working.
  6. Doesn't need a space after the quotation mark.
  7. See item 3.
  8. The word is spelled "to".
  9. See item 8.
  10. End of sentence needs period.
  11. Needs capitalization.
  12. I read that you are employed. Now, if you'd learn some proper spelling and punctuation, you would be more valuable to your employer.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There are many kinds of Americans, each with their own dialect.

Do you mean European American, White American, White Hispanic, Latino American, Iranian American, Arab American, African American or Mooselim American? ;-)

Reply to
Joe Taxpayer

Does it make a difference when the big muscular guy you have just offended looks at you and mutters something that you know is basically bad, and will have to do with where you spend the next six weeks of your life?

Or, should you say, "Oh, pardon me. Could you please say that in a more coherent intelligible grammatically correct King's English?"

That is, if you are still conscious, your jaw is working, and you are not spitting teeth so you can mouth the words.

Most people of action are people of few words, and usually the ones to be watched out for.

Most of the good fighters I have seen were small men, and explosive. One second, standing as in a dumbstruck mood. Then, three seconds later, delivering his last blow, a kick to the side of your head, or a good stomp on your family jewels.

And muttering, "Did you understand THAT, Sparky, or do I need to go over it again?"

Steve

Steve

Reply to
SteveB