crack in mortar

Hello,

I have steps leading up to my stoop and in the place where they meet there is a crack in the mortar. My house is less that 3 years old. How do I fix the mortar? I could go to the home deport and get some concrete like caulk, but I'd like for the repair be unnoticeable.

TIA

Reply to
dk

Get some flexible caulk (gray) for exterior masonry use.

Reply to
norminn

That is a cold joint from 2 separate concrete sections and cracking there is not unusual. I would use a flexible latex paintable caulk.

Reply to
gfretwell

Only patch it if it has stopped dropping, otherwise you will be patching the patch failry soon.

Reply to
hrhofmann