Cost to move Hot water tank (2023 Update)

alsplbg& snipped-for-privacy@aol.com writes: Dude that was funny! but my god you must have too much time in your hands to write such a long satirical monologue.

Reply to
blueman

i thought this was the procedure only in kalifornia? do we know where the OP is located?

Reply to
charlie

Gee whiz fellow, it wasn't a government job!!!!

Reply to
JC

replying to alsplbg&htg, Jack in Texas wrote: I'm in my third month of Hurricane Harvey hell after it flooded my house with 4 feet of water. Lost everything. No insurance (mived in two weeks before the 52" of wate fell over three days...takes 30 days for flood insurance to kick in). Every day is a nightmare now...with the red tape of recovering and rebuilding even worse that the flood itself. Your post had me laughing so hard I was crying. Funniest thing I've read in many years,, maybe my entire life. Absolutely brilliant. You made my year. First time I've felt good in months. Thanks a million for this.

Reply to
Jack in Texas

Just FYI, the original post in Homemoaner's is 10 y/o, but the post that JiT replied to is hysterically funny. :-)

Reply to
Retired

No way. You're busting my chops dude

Reply to