Cost to move Hot water tank

wrote in message

i thought this was the procedure only in kalifornia? do we know where the OP is located?
Gee whiz fellow, it wasn't a government job!!!!
wrote in message

replying to alsplbg&htg, Jack in Texas wrote: I'm in my third month of Hurricane Harvey hell after it flooded my house with 4 feet of water. Lost everything. No insurance (mived in two weeks before the 52" of wate fell over three days...takes 30 days for flood insurance to kick in). Every day is a nightmare now...with the red tape of recovering and rebuilding even worse that the flood itself. Your post had me laughing so hard I was crying. Funniest thing I've read in many years,, maybe my entire life. Absolutely brilliant. You made my year. First time I've felt good in months. Thanks a million for this.
On 12/22/17 1:14 PM, Jack in Texas wrote:

Just FYI, the original post in Homemoaner's is 10 y/o, but the post that JiT replied to is hysterically funny. :-)

Yeah, at 1-2 days labor, plus an electrician, I want to be that guys water heater man! This isn't even putting in a new one, which might be slightly different and require more work. It's just temporarily moving it and then putting it back on a second visit.
He can reduce the time by having it drained before they get there.