Copper vs. aluminum electrical supply

What is your problem? Didn't your mommy ever teach you that if you have nothing relevant or nice to say, then keep your mouth shut?

Sounds like you must be one of those incompetent, shady contractors who can only get by through cheating naive customers -- if you were any good and if you were an honest worker, I can guarantee you that you wouldn't feel so threatened...

Reply to
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky

Jeffrey J. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

Hey Jeffy this isn't like the nasty emails you sent me.

You have bi-polar or penis envy? Probaby both.

Reply to
Tekkie