Copper prices

Thieves are cutting copper water pipes and electrical wiring from buildings to sell scrap copper. One thief attempted to remove live electrical copper wiring from a building and was electrocuted.

Reply to
Phisherman

Yeah SURE Congress is lead by Bush, and the entire group is a waste..........

I used to work for a company whos president was a alcholic:( His behavior in dealing with troubles was very similiar to bush.

One day we will find our prtesident was hitting the bottle heavily during this time......

At least it would explain his incompetence.......

Reply to
hallerb

Jim Redelfs posted for all of us...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they have NEVER sorted out anything!

Reply to
Tekkie®

Since this thread is still alive, I was watching a show about China on Discover Times channel. One third of all steel, one half of all concrete in the world is being consumed by China. Huge amounts of coal and oil also.

It is estimated that if the growth continues at present pace, another "earth" will be needed to supply the country.

Population of Chine is double the US and all of Europe combined.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski