Condo Unit. $28.58 Million

The maintenance fee is a little over $6300/month. That's about $75,000/year.
Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I like this line: Supertall condos have also become a little less alluring as trophies since the condo board at 432 Park Ave. recently sued its developers over

1,500 allegedly faulty, and potentially dangerous, design and construction flaws.

I'm not buying until I get greftwell up there to inspect it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Climbing the stairs to get there would be good exercise for him.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I didn't even know about that building, or anything that tall in the

50's. I'm probably too late to buy in.
Reply to
micky

're right. I guess I'll stay in Baltimore.

Some coal mine, in Canada?, had its basket fail yesterday or earlier and to get out, the workers had to walk up 5000 feet.

Reply to
micky

I don't do structural commercial but I can do 1&2 family.

Reply to
gfretwell

I am not scared of stairs but I am not sure about 93 floors. Do you need it the same day and is there a place around the mid 40s where I can stop and take a nap? ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

The Final Bubble

Reply to