Compressor question : beginner

Hello, There are so many choices for compressors. I understand that getting oil-lubed is the way to go. It seems that PC, and Dewalt get alot of attention. The Husky brand is campbell hausfield. blah blah.... I have a senco finish nailer, and a PC framing nailer Here is my project list...Finish basement (frame/trim),12x16 barn,finish work upstairs

Beginner question : I have read the reviews of PC pancake compressors, and from what I have read, they are not great. Therefore, what would you buy that would not break the bank ? I thought the ridgid dual stack was pretty decent at $250.00

Thanks again (and again) for your patience.

-Jack

posted on rec.woodworking

Reply to
jack