Compare cabinet manufacturers - Dura Supreme

I'm remodeling my kitchen and will likely put in Dura Supreme cabinets. My main criteria (aside from aesthetics) for buying cabinets is a durable finish. Does anyone have long-term experience with Dura Supreme? Also, two lines within Dura Supreme are Alectra and Crestwood. Can anyone speak to the finish durability between these two lines? Any other recommendations on cabinets with super-hard finishes?

Reply to
gordonfamily