Aye, what's the dealio with that, anyway? I don't think I've ever come
across a little bathroom/space heater that didn't get the plug uncomfortably
warm, if not downright hot.
Seems to be a pretty big safety issue that isn't addressed.
excessive contact resistance in the plug/socket.
and often,the wire just as it exits the plug molding gets flexed a lot and
individual strands break and the wire loses current capability.
I like to use medical plugs.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.