Chemical smell in well water

I'd chase down the cause just because it might result in some company's CEO having incurable headaches, if his/her company was illegally dumping. But, that's just me. People like that should be hauled off in handcuffs, just as if they'd taken a swing at a cop.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I agree completely -- I just don't agree with your timing. Find out if it's actually dangerous first. THEN decide what to do about it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

We keep agreeing. Something's wrong here. Isn't this a newsgroup? :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If they're present in quantities large enough to affect the smell and taste, then whether those levels are medically dangerous wouldn't matter to me.

Reply to
Goedjn

Smell and taste problems can often be solved with filters.

Reply to
Doug Miller