caulk ,grout,or mortar

I bought some vinal skirting that looks like cut stone. I want to fill the spaces between the rocks with something that looks like real mortar to make it look more real. any suggestions? can you mix thin set or mortar with silicone?

Reply to
Joe Wos

Joe Wos wrote in :

Look for sanded caulk. It comes in lots of colors.

Reply to
SteveBell

"Flex" mortar (in the tile department) will stick to it.

Reply to
gfretwell

Ask Pamela Anderson.

-TES