Cast iron plumbing parts

I've searched Google for an online product guide for cast iron plumbing parts. Boy, there's a lot of links that really doesn't fit what I need.
I was hoping someone knows of an online product guide.
What I have is, a whole lot of cast iron plumbing parts that is used for irrigation, I believe for the pump and not for underground feed lines. Knowing what I have would be nice, I might even eBay them or run an ad.
For instance, I have what is labeled, 4"x4"x2"x2" tapped cross. I tried this on Google and looked till my eyes tired.
Any help would be welcomed.
Thanks a bunch.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.