Burnham MPO boiler - strange temperature behavior

And perhaps you could stop reposting this stuff? I have both of those children killfiled, but your reposting of it managed to get it through the filters. Thanks.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Then you're missing KJ's good information. So sad.

Reply to
<newsmaker

You&#39;re right about one thing -- if there&#39;s been any good information from kj, I&#39;ve missed it.

I think I&#39;ll survive.

Reply to
Doug Miller

wrote in news:9308f$47169b8c$9440c41e$1468 @STARBAND.NET:

As usual you deny instead of attempting to understand.

On more time. I post and you dance. Dance boi dance. Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll realize how foolish your posts are. In the mean time just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:9bfe3$47177881$9440c41e$2530 @STARBAND.NET:

What good infomation? Liquid lines sweat? Ha. The guy is a fraud.

Reply to
Clark

Better watch what you post on Liquid Lines sweating... as you&#39;re also posting your shit in alt.hvac

I&#39;ll be sure to let the regulars know this conversion included a mini-split, Putz.

Reply to
<kjpro

It&#39;s not my job to understand people with mental problems. You should seek out a professional psychiatrist.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:71660$4717f28c$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

It doesn&#39;t matter where it&#39;s posted, you&#39;re still a fraud.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:33eeb$4717f329$9440c41e$26688 @STARBAND.NET:

As usual you deny instead of attempting to understand. Get help now. Alternatively you can continue being a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*

Reply to
Clark

Since when does posting accurate information and pointing out your inaccuracies qualify one as a fraud? Ooops, there&#39;s that question mark again... sorry for the abusive post. LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

Here, here little pet... you want a treat? Ooops, there it is again. LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

Actually, the original installer came highly recommended by a neighbor, who has just confirmed that original installer just doesn&#39;t want to have anything to do with followup problems. I&#39;ll be contacting a local Burnham dealer to give it the once over. Thank you all for your advice.

Reply to
anthonymmfalcone

What a way to run a business...

I&#39;ll install it... but I won&#39;t work on it. I guess that means he don&#39;t have to worry about installation issues... as he won&#39;t fix them anyway.

So SAD!!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:1c0b2$47180cbe$9440c41e$30546 @STARBAND.NET:

There you go again dancing monkey boi. You have no accurate information. Your so called questions are abusive accusations. You lie to try and cover your incompentence. It doesn&#39;t work, monkey boi.

As usual you&#39;re just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can&#39;t escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at these posts you&#39;ll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:d5916$47180cf9$9440c41e$30571 @STARBAND.NET:

As usual you&#39;re just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can&#39;t escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at these posts you&#39;ll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:f32c8$47183c67$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Nice of you to admit you&#39;re a fraud. Keep it up dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

Miss the fact I was talking about his installer? I&#39;m sorry that you can&#39;t keep up with the FACTS.

Here it is again, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll miss the point this time too.

Quote: What a way to run a business...

I&#39;ll install it... but I won&#39;t work on it. I guess that means he don&#39;t have to worry about installation issues... as he won&#39;t fix them anyway.

So SAD!!!!! End Quote:

It must suck to miss the simple things in life, that leaves you hanging in left field on the more complicated issues.

Reply to
<kjpro

LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

Back to the ole &#39;copy & paste&#39; routine. What a shame it must be to be clueless.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:203c$471a2a1f$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Have you stopped beating your boifriend yet?

Have you stopped drinking yet?

Figured it out yet? (of course you can&#39;t but I did give you the chance)