Brown leaf spot disease ?

I have a habenero plant. It's about 8 inches tall in a 5 gallon bucket.

Is this brown leaf spot disease?

I cut off the leaves with those spots.

Any tips on growing those peppers?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

No tracking:

Looks more like damage from a slug or snail.

Tips? Never grow them near other plants in the same group ex. tomatoes, tobacco, potatoes etc []'s

Reply to
Shadow

The pictures don't show much. One shows no blemishes and the other shows one half of one.

Not that I know what it looks like anyhow.

Take a good picture and go to a garden shop and ask them.

Around here the real garden shops have a copy of a big book, about 4" think, about plant parasites and diseases, with pictures. Printed by Ortho or some one.

And of course there's the web.

Reply to
micky

If you go to the garden shop, upt the leaf in a plastic bag. They don't want a possible infection in their greenhouse.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The leaf is shriveled up.

But no other leaves have developed those brown areas.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I was probably right, a slug or a snail. A disease would have spread quickly to the rest of the plant. []'s

Reply to
Shadow