Broan Quiet Hood QT20000

I BELEIVE BROAN QUIET HOOD IS GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, BECAUSE THE FAN ISNT IF ANY SUCKING MUCH AIR AND THE FRONT OF IT IS BLOWING OUT AIR, HOW CAN I BE SURE IT GOING IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION? STEVE

Reply to
steveseap

Please loose the ALL CAPS. They are hard to read and are considered shouting.

By design at least some of them blow some fresh air out, but they suck must of it back in from the back. It is an effective, if not intuitive, system.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan