Brick/Masonry stain

I would like to touch up the color of some chipped bricks on my house. The bricks were originally painted/stained a burgundy-brick color (i.e., no one notices they are painted except the masons). But some have chips and the orange interior is showing through. Also, a repair of mortar cracking is very noticeable due to the color difference and I'd like to tint that too.

However, I haven't had any luck locating brick stain in suitable colors. Does anyone know of a source of such in the US?

TIA.

Curly Sue

Chip off a sample and go to Sherwin Williams or other Pro stores.

Reply to
m Ransley