Bottom of garage door question

Ah! Okay, then.

Think cat.

Reply to
HeyBub

No, it's invisible, I can't see it at all.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Reply to
Jim Sherman

I like the thought.

I have one "stick" meant for and outside PVC pipe insulation. I will try the idea, and if it works will get a few more.

Reply to
Oren

Thank you, Jim. I will give this method a go this weekend. Definitely the easiest suggestion I've heard.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

MUCH CHEAPER is the "Pool Noodle" at Walmart. I think it's like $2.00 for a four-foot, 3" diameter stick. It has a 3/4" hole down the center. I slit some open with the table saw and used them instead of the $8.00/ft insulating tubes from HD to cover the AC lines. Worked swell.

Reply to
HeyBub

Do you use the pink ones?

Reply to
LouB

I actually thought about that when I posted. Noodles may be scarce in the winter, but I will look for them. If not for the GD, then for some

3/4" PVC (small task here).

It is freezing at night in Vegas..

Reply to
Oren