beware the sausage Mcmuffin

Really, they cost A LOT more than that when it comes time to have your arteries cleared. A good stock, but certainly not a healthy choice.

Reply to
Phisherman

After a lifetime of eating such garbage, you can also look forward to everything that comes from obesity. Diabetes, perhaps some lovely amputation of the lower extremeties. Getting to have your ass hauled by an electric cart, being unable to get out it and into a car seat without getting winded.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

AZ Nomad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ip70-176-155-130.ph.ph.cox.net:

Oh I dunno. Bought a pair 29 of jeans for myself the other day. I get mail from AARP.

Reply to
Red Green

The evil mark of McDonalds that won't come off the skin. That could be the start of a new cult.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas