Better low-flush toilets

Replacing rotting subfloor isn't a fun way to spend a vacation.

Reply to
krw

re: "just flush it twice. "

Right. Like it make sense to upgrade your toilet for better efficiency (and for other reasons in my case) and then to flush it, wait for the tank to fill up and then flush it again.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

well no one's forcing these people to use these "modern" toilets, then bitch about them. I find perfectly fine and usable 3.5 gallon units at sales all the time. I always use them especially when it is a long run to the main or septic tank.

Reply to
Steve Barker

  1. Well, the 1.6 gallon tank DOES fill quickly...
  2. This illustrates how government agencies work at cross purposes. Follow along:

a. One agency mandates low-flow toilets to save water ("It's for the children"). b. Another encourages everyone to eat more fruits and vegetables.

The latter scheme results in a greater percentage of "floaters" than the previous diet of meats (which resulted in more "sinkers"). It's generally the "floaters" that mandate multiple flushes.

Reply to
HeyBub

Now THERE'S A MAN WHO KNOWS HIS TURDS......

Reply to
Smarty

Let me run the purchase of somebody else's used toilet past the wife.

I'll let you know how that works out. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It's a piece of frickin porcelain. Your wife needs help.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Does she think all the public toilets and hotel toilets are all brand new?

Reply to
Steve Barker

ote:

Try a laxative. It'll relax you.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

ote:

Wow! My little joke bothered you so much you had to reply twice?

Chill out...it's almost Christmas.

Reply to
DerbyDad03