Best sealer for shower floor

This is a beginner question.

Have a shower floor with ceramic tile and grout. When put in about 7 years ago I vaguely remember the contractor saying that it should be sealed every ____ years.

Well, now some of the grout seems to stay dark (wet) for a long time after a shower. So I was planning to put down some tile and grout sealer.

Picked up some TileLab Tile and Grout sealer at Home Depot.

But now thinking I should get some advice from this group before proceeding.

Is that a good product or is there something else I should use?

Thanks for any tips.

Reply to
Norm Harris