Behr Concrete Waterproofer

Looking for anyone's experience with this product. I am about to close on a new home and was considering applying this to the driveway. Since it penetrates the concrete, I would think (hope), that the surface would not be especially slippery when wet.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
KEN ANKELE

Consumer reports rated similar products sold for deck protection. They don't last long. If you are willing to treat it every year then it might make the concrete last longer but I suspect the quality of the job and base counts a lot more.

would not be

Reply to
Art Begun