Be careful when using a toilet as "ladder"

The toilet is a Roca Victoria-05.

I was trying to repair the bulb socket at the ceiling of the toilet. I stepped down from height, putting my right foot on the edge of the Roca toilet seat (covered), and it cracked into 4 pcs, with sharp edges.

It's lucky that I DID NOT put my foot on the center of the toilet cover, or my lower leg's flesh would be shaved!

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

BTW, why didn't there a warning sign on the toilet cover telling users NOT TO STEP ON IT if it's so fragile?

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

Hmmm, So you are advertising your foolishness? Safety comes from common sense.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

If I didn't exercise caution, I should be in the hospital now. I would not have stepped on the edge of the toilet.

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

Hmmm, What is your BMI? I have 4 bathrooms in my house. It never happens.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Because you bought a cheap piece of shit plastic toilet seat. The GOOD ones are made out of wood.

Reply to
Al Capone II

Tony Hwang wrote the following:

Me neither.I have stood on the cover without it breaking. I'm 6'2" and weigh 190 lbs.

Reply to
willshak

Then there is no such thing as safety. Because "common sense" is an oxymoron, such as "military intelligence" or "good job".

Reply to
Michael B

Just think of the horrors you might have experienced if you had fallen INTO the toilet and bumped the flush lever as you fell in. They would be pulling your dead body out of the sewerage treatment plant now.

By the way, how much do you weigh? Just curious.....

Reply to
jw

What kind of toilet seat cover were you 2 using? :)

Reply to
Man-wai Chang

Around 70kg only..

Reply to