Bathroom sink stopper

Installed new bathroom sinks and the horizontal operating mechanism for the drain stopper does not extend out far enough to connect to the vertical operating mechanism behind the spigot. Bending the vertical operating mechanism is not a solution for it cannot be bent enough. Is anyone aware of and extension available. Faucet and drain are Brizo and sink Kohler.

Thanks

Reply to
Pointer

Found out that manufacturer has different lengths and order a couple of new ones.

Reply to
Pointer

the horizontal operating mechanism for

I was going to suggest to use the old ball and rod from the removed faucet.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Weird! Usually you have to cut them off to fit. I never knew they made different sizes.

Reply to
Colbyt

horizontal operating mechanism for

Sinks are new too and they are the cause of the problem for they are deeper longitudinally.

Don

Reply to
Pointer