Bathroom remodel

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to announce that I am finaly finished with my bathroom remodel. A while back I had posted some questions asking about dark emperador marble. Anyway, the job began in nov. 2006, so it's been a long time coming... Here are some pictures of the job in progress and the finished product. I'd love to hear everyone's opinions:)

Anthony

Reply to
mravenez

You didn't label before/after. How are we supposed to tell which are which? LOL

Nice job.

Reply to
Art