Basement sewer problems.

So here is my problem, about a week ago I had Mr. Rooter come out to clean out our sewer line , he ran 100 ft out and cut out all sort s of roots. Anyhow a week later water is coming out of our basement drains on the floor again, mostly if you take a shower or run the laundry (i.e. when more than a few gallons goes down the drain). The Mr. Rooter guy comes back out, says this time its different, I have a collapsed line in the house between my drain and the cleanout pipe outside. So I got a snake, ran it into the drain until I couldnt get it any further, and sure enough it stops right about the middle of the bathroom floor downstairs (fortunately its not underneath the shower!). So Im thinking what I need to do is rent a concrete saw, cut out a large patch of the concrete on the floor, dig up the pipe,cut it out, and then replace with a new pipe and some flexible coupling. Am I correct?

Please respond via private email if you have any help!

Thanks a million in advance....

Reply to
Bob A. Booey

I don't have a clear picture of what the layout might be. Something like this?

CO Toilet,etc.

Reply to
Speedy Jim

If you have roots in the pipe, you have problems that are not going to go away except by digging the drains and repairing/replacing all the leaks. The roots will just grow back. I would guess that they damaged the pipe and the work done did enough additional damage to finish the job. Sorry, but this one does not have a cheap answer.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan