Basement Heat

I would like to place vent less gas fireplace in my basement. The question is it possible to add some duct work to the fireplace to move the air around the basement.

Reply to
Jim

Perhaps some would have a feature for that. A small fan can do the same pretty well. Either blow the warmer air at the ceiling away from the stove or the cooler air from the other end at the stove.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Check your local codes.[and the guys who will be hooking the gas up] I would be *very* concerned about CO in a basement.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht