Bamboo Stair Treads

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how to install Bamboo Stair Treads? The problem is they do not have (from what we can find) bamboo plugs. We could cut our own but does that look good? Or is it standard to just use a lot of glue and what kind? Are there other techniques to installing stair treads?

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- Punky

Reply to
Punky