Bad A/C reversing valve?

wrote in news:807c6$470711ff$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:d444c$47071210$9440c41e$5503 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

You're still here? Where's your mother?

Reply to
<kjpro

Your mother should lock up her computer when she goes out.

Reply to
<kjpro

Have anything intelligent to say?

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:a05c1$4709d1e1$9440c41e$30392 @STARBAND.NET:

Sorry even she won&#39;t help you.

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:66045$4709d1fc$9440c41e$30417 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

I know you don&#39;t but what am I?