Asbestos tiles in closet

The hysterical among us would have you believe a single microscopic particle of asbestos will cause mesothelioma or other cancers that will kill you dead. If that was the case I'd have been dead a long time ago. I have taken pretty serious precautions to limit my exposure to asbestos dust but as a mechanic working on brakes and clutches from the late sixties on I KNOW I've been exposed - and we used a mixture of asbestos cement and plaster of paris as an ART material!!!!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder