anybody use a single compartment septic tank with pump-out

Hello

Can I use a single compartment septic tank with a pump-out system or does it have to trickle out to a field. I am looking for anybody who has used this type of system or has info about it.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike Annetts

You really need to ask the locals about this. Maricopa county requires an leach field, perk test and permits. Now days instead of going out they drill an hole and go down. Pretty neet when you want to do some more building on the back area of the property

Reply to
SQLit

Apparently, they've written off the local aquifer as a water source, then?

Reply to
default

I think that is Phoenix Az. The local aquifer is the Colorado River.

Reply to
Greg

One of my church's canneries has such a thing. They have a holding tank with no leach field. they have to get the septic pumper truck in a couple times a year. Real inconvenience. Certain months of the year are cheaper, cause the septic guy can spread the water out onto a farm field directly, and not have to tank up the water and spread it later.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon