Any Water Well experts on here

On some of the re-set types with the lever on the side, the lever is doing what he may do (put it back into position. Google it and you'll see what I mean.

Hank

Reply to
Hustlin' Hank

Hustlin' Hank wrote: ...

I know what you mean but I'll bet dollars to donuts that ain't it... :)

--

Reply to
dpb

BTW, don't disagree that OP ought to make sure he knows what he's got; reason I don't think this is the problem (altho again, it _could_ be it is, again, usenet here and we ain't got pitchurs :) ) is twofold -- first, the reset lever is fairly obvious and it won't reset and stay on until pressure builds above the setpoint again. It just doesn't seem from his description that's happening that way but again, sure, anything's possible...

--

Reply to
dpb

I never saw a well-house that big. All the ones I worked on had just room enough for the tank and pump with just enough room to turn around in.

What "access" are you talking about? Walk into the area where the installation is and yuo are looking at a pressure tank and water heater with everything ritght there in the open.

Mess inside the house? From what? Unless you don't install it correctly, any "mess" is routed to the drains. Yes, the TPR valve on the water heater is supposed to be routed to a secure drain, not onto the floor.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K