ANTS IN THE DISHWASHER

Page 2 of 2

I believe you had this problem before. Here is some question: Are you positive the they are ants? Are the ants dead? If the ants are dead Try not washing any coffee related items in the dishwasher especially the filter. Have you ever pulled the dishwasher and inspected under it for any water leaks. water damage? This would indicate a leak witch could be a passage for the Ants. While the washer is out if you do see any water leak indication or if you don't go and buy a new dishwasher because if ants are getting in it there is something wrong.

not
for
or
I don't know why everyone is talking about possible leaks and bad seals. I mean, most of the time the dishwasher door is unlatched and there is plenty of space for ants to come in, no?

plenty