Another toilet repair question

Late on a Sunday evening, reinstalling a toilet, and I get a leak. The toilet is a Kohler Rialto toilet. It's a one piece low volume toilet. (The worst flush in the house) My problem is with the fill valve leaking. I didn't think the local home store would stock the piece but I took it up there anyway. They didn't but the salesman said to just replace the entire fill valve, which I ended up doing. The problem is that since it is a low profile tank I can't get the water level adjusted to it's max. I can get it to about 1/4 inch from the overfill

I see on the Kohler site that they discontinued making this valve and refer to a replacement.

Is this going to cause a problem? It seems to flush fine and it even fills up faster than with the old Kohler original valve.

Thanks

Reply to
Patrick

Shouldn't be a problem. I've replaced Kohler fill valves with Fluidmaster 400A valves and they work fine.

Reply to
Travis Jordan