Alternative foundation coatings?

Hi,

We have a cinder block foundation with a lot of visible foundation. We painted it with a latex paint a few years ago. However, there are lots of mortar lines, which combined with the vertical panels of our cedar siding looks really busy. So we wanted to stucco it, but cannot do that because the stucco won't stick to the paint.

Are there any alternative coatings that we could use?

Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Pein

Boxwood, liriope, or juniper