air quality

I'm thinking of renting an apartment and was wondering what i can expect about the air quality. If someone smokes next door, could this be a problem for me? I know this happens a lot in hotels - I'll rent a non-smoking room, and the smoke from some nearby idiot comes flowing in through the bathroom. What's up with that?

Reply to
anonymous

Could happen in an apartment. Depends on construction, venting, etc.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski