advice on condensing boiler (propane)

I am looking at a condensing boiler (propane) for my house to heat domestic how water and radiant in the floor. I will need about

50000-75000 BTU.

My plumber is pushing a Viessmann model, which is extremely costly. A Buderus boiler is still costly but not as bad. The vent kit is also more expensive for Viessmann,which requires its own venting pipes, compared to Buderus which uses regular Sch 40 PVC.

Can anyone offer any ideas on this comparison?

Thanks, mh

Reply to
herron1967

What will you do when that runs out?