acrylic diffuser ceiling tile?

Our office has a room that has a skylight above the dropped ceiling. We like to replace some 2 x 4 ceiling tiles with acrylic diffuser panels to allow light to enter the room. Where can I get 2 x 4 acrylic diffusers?

We like to find some that has good sound isolation properties.

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u

You get them the same place you get the ceiling tiles at the home center.

I don't think they have any good sound properties. They are thin sheets of plastic. That would make them the exact opposite.

Reply to
Cliff Hartle