A question about mold:(

Marathon people) will agree.

One email friend of mine did some rehab on a mobile home with mold. Cost him weeks in the hospital, and he'll never be the same man again. As for me, I'd not even consider working on such a home.

A powerful Kelly Clarkson song.

willshak

Fill a sprayer bottle with bleach and spray it down.... It will kill the mold and it will disappear, or, you can rinse it down with a hose....

Mold is not necessarily bad. It depends on the particular strain, which numbers in the thousands. 99.99% are absolutely harmless.

Unfortunately, it ia a "hot" button for home buyers. It needs to disappear. Bleach kill all mold.... if it is surface mold where the bleach can touch it. If it is behind the walls, as in sheet rock in a shower, there is another problem...

However, if you have ever driven thryoug London, you will see it everywhere, and they aren't dying like flies... so don't worry...

Reply to
Robert