A gun walks into a bar

A guy walked into a local bar, waving his unholstered pistol and yelled, "I have a 45 caliber Colt 1911 with a seven round magazine plus one in the chamber and I want to know who?s been sleeping with my wife."

A voice from the back of the room called out, "You need more ammo!"

Reply to
Paintedcow

No gun jokes handy, but how about this one?

"What's wrong, dear?" she asks.

"Do you remember 20 years ago, when your father caught us having sex in the back of his police car?"

"I remember," she says.

"And when he told me to marry you right then, or he'd make sure I spent the next 20 years in jail?"

"Of course I remember," she says. "But why are you crying?"

"I would have gotten out today."

Reply to
Bud Frede