14 X 12 Master Bed too small for King bed?

Or, the ones in gardening groups: It's hot here. What should I plant? :-) No clue as to where "here" might be.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hummmm unfortunately....wait before I continue please holster your guns. This problem is prevalent in the states. I constantly run into commercial sites that are trying to peddle their wares. Many have what I am actually looking for but they don't even give a clue on their currency, never mind where they actually are. A Canadian site will clearly state prices in CDN, the UK in Pounds, Europe in Euros etc....The web is world wide, it is not bordered by the Atlantic, Pacific, Canada and Mexico!

Now stop asking questions about your pool filters and BBQs, for heaven's sake I'm still trying to shovel my way out of the front door!!!

Montreal! Canada

Reply to
claude

Wow, You guys got snow???? I was siding my house yesterday in my T-shirt. No snow here. Edmonton.

Reply to
Gary

Cmon guys...your making this WAY do difficult for the OP, cut 'em some slack.

OP -- the answer is yes, it will fit just fine unless it doesn't. Now get busy liv'n!

Reply to
DAC