Zucchini Flowers Falling Off

This is the first year that I am growing Zucchini in EARTHBOXES. The plants are doing spectacularly! I noticed, however, that a number of the flowers (and potential Zucchini) are falling off. Is this normal?

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Yes, I experience this every year. They will even abort some of the first squash that develop. Don't worry, be patient and you will have more zucs than you can deal with. (Remember to water frequently)

Reply to
Big D