where to purchase?

I would like to know if this tool is still available..........

Thanks in advance........

Dave

Reply to
David H

What the heck do you do w/ that thing?

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

Reply to
Jim Sullivan

It looks like a hoe. There were hundreds of local variations when tools were handmade and it looks like some enterprising company has made a modern version of this one.

The bad news is that it might have been an "exclusive WIGIG - When It's Gone, It's Gone" item for a catalogue company.

No idea where they can be bought, but I'd like one too!

-- Brian "Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."

Reply to
Brian Watson

Looks like some sort of edging tool. Get an old golf putter and do a little bending with a torch, sharpen on a grinding wheel, an presto! Just a thought...

Bad Bob

"Cook him till he's blue, and smother him in onions."

Reply to
Bad Bob

Brilliant!

:-)

-- Brian "Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."

Reply to
Brian Watson

Looks like that leevalley website has the right one.......

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
David H

I just happened upon this very item... go to whiteflowerfarm.com

"David H"

Reply to
Dimitri Katsaros

thank you for finding it also.................

Dave

Reply to
David H