What Petrol lawn mower to go for

Hi Newbie here

I have just moved in to a new property and have a decent sized backed lawn

85' x 20' I am after a petrol push mower I have a budget of £180 so wondered what to go for I was considering a mccullock with the 450 engine, but i have read that this is not a very reliable.

Would like pointing in the right direction please Regards Clarkey

Reply to
Clarkey