turing tomato plants

This is the first time I have tried growing tomatoes from seeds. They are growing fine. Maybe too early for some, but I am going to put them in large pots and near a garage window as soon as the temperature warms up some to get a good head start on a few of them.
They are inside the house at a window facing south for the maximum sun. I know plants tend to bend to the sun. Should I let them grow that way or turn them every day or two to they will be more or less streight up ?