Suggestions for backyard trees

I wanted to know if anyone could suggest a few types of flowering trees, medium growth rate, zones 5-6 that reach a maximum height of no more than 15-20 feet. I'm partial to the Japanese Cherry Blossom because of its looks (and no fruit), but I think it will be too big for

my backyard. I've got a huge maple that has tangled itself around the power lines and will eventually need to be cut down so I'm thinking a few smaller, flowering trees hopefully with no fruit that have a nice fragrance would be great back there.

Thanks for the ideas- Tim

Reply to
nomamasboy

Nicole