Snowplow on a Cub Cadet

I have 2 vintage Cub Cadet 128's - and a bunch of old garden tractor
snowplows. Never bothered putting a plow on a 128 before but I vaguely
remembered having a matching plow. Went to my junk pile yesterday and found
2 - complete and in good shape. Went on pretty easy and looks good. The
tractor already has chains and wheel weights on it. Might as well put the
other one on the other tractor too. I have a plow on a Wheelhorse C81 and
leave it on all year to push dirt, gravel, compost, etc in the warm weather.
Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Site Timeline Threads