Snow chains

Is there a trick on putting snow chains on a lawn tractor used for
blowing snow? I have put them on and go about 5-10 feet before the
start coming off the side of the tire. I tried to deflate the tire,
getting the chains as tight as I could and then inflating the tire
again, but this doesn't work either.
Could they be too tight?
Thanks
Mike
Reply to
c1gmlm
No they are too loose if they are coming off the side. Sounds like you don't have the correct size chains.
Reply to
Art

Site Timeline Threads