Re: Sears (Tecumseh) Eager-1 Lawnmower Engine Repair/Maintenance

It is simpler than you think. Try lifting up on the cas tank. Afte

you have removed the three screws hold> As the subject line states, I have a Sears (Tecumseh) Eager-1

Lawnmower Engine on which I am trying to perform some routine > maintenance. > > My specific question is, How can I take apart the flywheel cover and > the molded gas and oil tanks? > > If anyone has done this before (and I know you're out there, :) ) > would you please walk me through the steps? > > I have unscrewed all obvious screws but it does not budge. > > Thanks for any help/insight > > --Rich K. > > > > > -----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet New > ==---------- >
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! > -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Server > =----
Reply to
benf23